Sunday, April 24, 2016

Radio Sharda 90.4 FM

Radio Sharda 90.4 FM, Radio Sharda 90.4 FM online radio, Radio Sharda 90.4 FM internet radio fm...
I am thinking about my girl, she is still young, but she will grow. To whom are you going to give Sida to, Mara'? I heard she is very beautiful. I don't know? You are a guild master, Radio Sharda 90.4 FM I was thinking that you might find her a boy like ours. A good worker in your guild that can provide for her, because she deserves it. Hello, mother! Tricé, you should go tomorrow and get Sida, because I don't like to be alone. Aren't you coming home anymore? Did you go mute'? Or is hard for you to go and get your sister? Fine mother, l'll go. I'll go tomorrow. You should. Good bye, mother! Sincerely speaking, I got a bit scared with all those robberies Online Radio Mara't any, Mara Online Radio Did your mother come to take you? No. They are going to break the kin's rule. Get something to do outside and wait for me upstairs. I want to tell you something. I just need to set up the table for the master. For us who work and sell merchandise, this rule is killing us. Listen to me: it is all going to go all right once this is over everyihing will be good. You know better, you are the guild master. Good day! Good day, Mara! You know that soon they will come to do the enlisting. You need to get away from that. Only fools and poor people go to the army. What if they take you? Your mother can buy you back she has a lot of money. She could do something for her son. God forbid! Nobody can take that much of her. And even if she wanted to, I wouldn't accept it. You're a fool. Are you upset about this? Why would I be? Nobody will know Online Radio Never! Enough or we will never finish. I will talk to my husband to get you mother to buy you back. She has money Online Radio I don't know Online Radio And even if she had she won't give them that easily. What should we do if they take you in the army? I will go now. Another time, more relaxed. The king's rule is made for rich people and counts. Radio Sharda 90.4 FM The ones that trade should make there own laws Online Radio Wait, leave it! Your well being, is the end of the King's rule His Highness! Mr. Prefect. This is all you found on him? Yes. You need to give them in before you read them. Please forgive us! It is very good what you did! The number of rebels grew. And there aim is the Empire, our big Empire. They are organized and dangerous, gentleman. And there power isn't just in these papers. I've read that the guild should Online Radio You are the guilds! Huber, Lubicek, Herschdorfer. And the guilds belong to the Empire. Defending them, Radio Sharda 90.4 FM you defend the Empire. So you've done well. Everyone like this one need to be shot. Hera, we need to burry this one. He wasn't a thief. So these are money for the town's hall and for the boarding school. If you came there, it would have been better, we would have the scripts. Eh, the scripts Online Radio This are the money for the town's hall and for the boarding school. Just that of all of those a few are mine and allot are Huber's. Good evening, madam! Here, here! No, no. Thank you! Miss Sida is home? She is away, since last fall. She is at the monastery with mother Aegidia. No, she didn't take the veil, she just lives there. You can find her there. You know I didn't pRadio by in a long time. I had some exams. Now I am Online Radio I should be ordained. May I go and look for her. Yes, of course you may. You know, I wouldn't want to disturb. You're not I was just finishing some payments. But do come in? No. Thank you. Good evening, madam! Good evening! There. Yes. I'm looking for Miss Sida. Wait! Good evening! Could you, please, leave us now! We couldn't have straight talk. Be so kind and suffer your pain! You're surprised, no? No. Not really. I taught that you went by my mum and she sent you here. I was very surprised to know you ran away again I'm sick of the noise and all of the world's roughandtumble. Sit, please! Yes. I missed the quiet of a home. I felt like all women the need for support. But, you are orthodox, if I'm right. So the home's support will not last. You will have to leave soon, to get married. You have another religion, Radio Sharda 90.4 FM don't you? And what if the man I where to choose had a different religion too'? Could I marry? Yes, I think so. You ask such odd questions. But you didn't ask why I came here. To see me, no? You came even because you didn't know how long I would remain here. I want you to know that for me the most appealing taught is to remain here. I would be miserable if I where to leave. In a year, two Online Radio I don't know what I will think then. Who has the same feelings for two years straight Online Radio two years Online Radio And if I where to ask you to Online Radio You know how much I care for you, and I think you care for me too, so you can't ask me for an answer now! Later Online Radio Maybe. Thank you! Thank you for coming! And thanks for the kind taught that got you here! Will you stop by mum? No. Reghina! Why do you have a name? As if I would need one here. What is going on with mum, Sida? Is something going on with her'? Nothing, Bandy. What could be wrong? I was just thinking going back home. Hey, are you going to take them or not? I would. Then take them! I will take them madam. They are fine. Hello! Hello! Do you sell weapons, Mrs. Mara? Weapons? For the love of God, where should Radio Sharda 90.4 FM I get weapons from? Who are you? My name is Iuliu Burdea. And about the weapons, I was joking to break the ice. I'm actually looking for your daughter, miss Sida. How do you know miss Sida? I didn't say I know her, I said I'm looking for her. I am looking on behalf of Hans Huber. Is Sida home. Sida! As for Hans Huber there are no words to describe it! I may be rude, but just a little. Listen at what that mad Hans Huber did? He sent this man here just too see you. Hello, miss! You are exactly like he said. Even more beautiful. Do you remember that morning with the window in church'? Did he tell you everything? And how do you know him? We went to school together. Unfortunately instead of learning he had to become a butcher. Hello! Hello! Do you want another one of my works? No, no. Give me some lacquer! Chemical. You don't want another piece? No. I saw him after many years in Vienna, wondering around. Radio Sharda 90.4 FM

No comments:

Post a Comment