Sunday, April 24, 2016

NDTV 24X7

NDTV 24X7, NDTV 24X7 online radio, NDTV 24X7 internet radio fm...
We've read again some book Online Radio Some books that got us very close. To each other but also to an ideal. Other then being a butcher. But that isn't important now. He seemed very changed. He talked allot about you. He knows you love him. Hello! I want to buy some salt, madam. Fine. Go and get it yourself! I'm leaving, madam. Don't hold a grudge against me! it would be wrong of you. Good day, madam! I think you hate me a little. No problem. Good day! Strange man, this Burdea! Seems he is tending to some hidden things. What are you going to do about Hans Huber, girl? I am a tradeswoman I don't know how to advise a nice girl like you, but I just want to know what you want to do. I don't think Burdea came here just to chat. He came because Hans Huber came. You didn't want Codreanu. Fine. But you just have to look around you. Is he the best one ever? The boy of the man that gets dime after dime of me? Even if he is kind and handsome, he is German, and that it can't be. I got in way, mum. I made him wonder around like a mad man. Sweet heart, you love him so much! This is the law of the guilds. One can't become a master if he didn't undertake years of crafling under a master; and that is a wise thing. Go and walk around Vienna and Buda, for nothing! Well, yes, such a shame! You make me the laughingstock of the village. Are you the son of a trader?! This is how you respect my name'? I can't, understand that I can't! What do you want me to do, go out and scream why have I traveled instead of learning the crafl. You don't know what is going on in Europe. There is an entire movement to try and change the world. And that wave is going to arrive here too. That is why I traveled. I know the craft. But that is not the only thing. What else? A woman? That pRadioes fast. I saw her too, and? Get her and make love to her on the river's shore as much as you want! But don't get involved! And who did you find to love? One that is not of your kind and clRadio! It's true: I'm partner with her mother. So what? So what? Who is Mara in this town? Nobody. If you want me to come with you, I have to find out first, to know. Not from others. You know things very well, by yourself, and you don't care if you offend me. What is wrong with Sida? Why isn't she good? And what is wrong with me'? Why did you take me out f school? Like I am, I shouldn't have been a butcher. Today I don't feel like carving meat. A, so that is what it was! No, not only that. There is my pride too. And you have one. You don't like carving meat. You prefer to talk to smart people then to break bones. Long live mum, the butcher crafl will live! Don't act as smart with me! I'll slap you so hard that you couldn't remove the traces with all your knowledge. I wouldn't advice it. I'm not a child anymore. Ey, what did you see? Leave us alone! Leave here! Why are you gathering? Bandz, I'm sorry about our mother! Where do you leave now? Where I can manage. You know, Hans, beat his dad, Huber, pretty bad. He was about to kill him. How do you know: I saw it. Fine. Go and tell him to come at the abandoned inn! Come as well! Ok, I'm going. Bandy, did you call him? Yes. My sweet wonderer, why do you fight and you act like a madman? What are you going to do now? Go again, far away. I have some money. But I think I am going to sit here with you. How can it be? It will be. Do you think about the church'? Only about the church. At Mara, and her ambitions. I think about your family too. You will lose it like this, you will lose your love. And not only my family. I've left my dreams to become a butcher. I will leave them all for you. I don't care about what they'll say. I don't care about anything. And you know it. I only care that you love me and I love you. Then why am I here, and I ran away from home? But what shall I do? How can I go back to my mother and tell her I still want you? And I don't need another one. You're not coming back. We will stay here. We are renting this place to make a tavern. Even if nobody ever would pRadio by. I don't leave with the town's traders I leave with you. Yes, yes. We will stay here now. You say this, but I'm staying here now with you. We pay now the rent money. Here I am going to find peace. Away from my family, away from the town. But you, Sida? You'll stay with a man, that could reason even with his father? With me is going to be different. Yes it will be. Hans, Sida is calling for you! What is your wish? Don't talk to me like that, you won't make me change my mind! Did you count what your friends are eating and drinking for free? I did and it's allot. Maybe. But not all my friends need to pay. Allot of them deserve to get money from me. Don't you think that the inn will go on as good without you? If not, even better'? Bandi, what are you doing? Don't you even guess why people are not coming by anymore? Why did all leave me'? They don't want you, that is that. And because your Ioiters are not here you shot at me like I'm a hired help? Understand once and for all that they are not Ioiters, but real people. Loiters like I am Online Radio You will never reach! You where right, mum. I wouldn't have suffered so badly even if I've murdered someone. I was right, I was right. God punish that our! Come, hash, hash now! Come little one! Has! And is not over yet. Why. Sida? Why, my daughter, are all this things happening? Because you are so good and beautiful and because you don't want to separate from that mad man. I could has stand for anything but to see you beaten up and humiliated by the man that you put over your love for you. Leave him! Leave him! You had enough. And there aren't girls like you here. Who has a dowry like yours. And let's not mention beauty?! Money, my daughter, is a real power. They open all doors and break all the rules. And you have money, Sida! Allot of money! Afew thousands or more Online Radio who is going to get scared of my money? A few tens of thousands. Tens. I didn't work all those years for nothing. Tens of thousands. Fine, and why didn't I know anything? Why didn't you tell me about all that money? Mum, maybe that is why Hans angry and jumpy? Even mad. NDTV 24X7

No comments:

Post a Comment