Sunday, April 24, 2016

Radio Girmit (Kannada)

Radio Girmit, Radio Girmit online radio, Radio Girmit internet radio fm...
I took him out of Huber's wealth and I turned him into an inn keeper. Because I didn't have a dowry Online Radio or so I taught, that I didn't. And I didn't even have your blessing, to get this man. I'm married to him, mum! I'll go tell him about the money, the dowry. Fair well, mum! I won't give you a dime, as long as you live with him Online Radio not one. I won't give you even what is coming to you. You hear? Not even what is coming to you. Is like I'll give back to his father all the money he didn't get off me till now. Sida, in the can there is a weapon. It has a name written on it. It's none of your business. Leave it there and mind the horses! What, why? Ah Online Radio it was you. I talked to mum Online Radio about the money. You think that wealth will make me forget that I am defeated. This is why u came back. This is how you are going to come back until we are going to kill each other. Don't worry! They don't know Romanian. And Burdea, as usual, knows everyihing. What he doesn't know is that we might just be done for good. You are going to hate me again, madam. I think she doesn't even know if she is a nun or layman and she confuses the profane with penitence. Like you, actually. I'm not that constant either. Somewhere between soldier and priest. But at least I know that for my truth and for the ones like me you need to fight. Just spoken, and left there like that, truth dies. It needs to be enforced. I see I started to hold a speech. Hans isn't the hard and impulsive person you know, madam. But not the one he wants too seem either. You really know that, Burdea. Your truth follows you around or doesn't move at all. But I can't. I don't have the strength to. Hence l'm still here. Stay here! I hope we're not going to start soon. And then you will be very useful to us. That is if one day you won't get stuck in your ways as an in keeper. I think we should talk so that we can understand each other. Well, our plan is mainly established in the important parts, as you all know. We have the right and the duty to be a free nation. In Moldavia and in Walachia there are allot of connections with the workers and with the intellectuals. Here, even if it's harder, we just need to show a sign. And it is going to come trough me. Come and enlist! Every man is a soldier. Come and enlist! What, is not like around your time Online Radio for the Empire. when they kept you there years?! Afler years they send you home. It's easier now. Badaru, Out or we are going to put a posse after you! Listen they have gathered! Up, come! Are you up yet? Nice boots. They took outs the same. But he ran away times. Come and enlist Who was there one is now used to it for the Empire. so he may go again. Every man is a hero. For the Emperor! Come, they are here! I'll go too. God damn this poverty! The enlisting started. Get out the door on your own! The wine that they give you, is cleansing. That is it. I have something better. Are you drinking'? I've been looking for you for months. Come, get in! UP. now! These are all, on our way now. Go! You told me so. I say allot of things, We will see. Another time, but when? Tricé! What are you doing there? What's wrong? What is wrong with you? I told you, that you will never see me again. Why wouldn't I want you? Because you giggle with that guy? If the master would have seen you Online Radio What business I have with that guy? What, is he my lover? I got him out of the army? Come, Tricé! We have time. The master is away for a while. You don't like me anymore? You know that neither Sida nor your mother didn't have money, I mean they just gave a part of them. And with what sacrifice! The rest she gave to her husband. Who nagged him, not I'? Come! And why didn't you tell me? Maybe I didn't want that. You bought me for two years? Tricé, what are you doing, are you crazy? Wait! Tricé! Come to enlist, heroes, come to enlist! For the glory of the Empire. This is no life for me. I'll leave them with all there money. Cheers! Oi, wait, you're a deserter! Stop or I'll shoot! I'll come too. He escaped, it's good that he dropped the bag! Done. Get on with it! Tricé! What did you do? What is with the weapon? Move away! You want to end up like him'? Go and tend to you business! Such a waist of money! Maybe is for the best. Some times you want t escape something and you can't. Cheers, Hans! How is it going? Cheers! Now, tell me when do you plan on buying those whiles? I gave them to your brother. To whom? I taught he was your brother, he looks very much like you. To him I gave them. Ask him! Tricé's gone. Yes. Did you hear what they said about Bandi? Now I realize why he seems familiar. And maybe why he was so dear to me. This boy came here for you. What are we going to do whit him? I know. But it would be good for him not to find anything out. I don't know what is going to come out of this. He loved his mother like a mad man. I know him from the monastery. What a curse! You had the heart to ask me to put money for Tricia. And he gave himself in. Your father hurt for years seeing Reghina in a wheelchair. Didn't say a word. That he was that harden. Mum and I got in his way. And then you came along. Good evening. Take upon you our curse. I'm telling you once more, don't let Bandi find out. Of course he is not going to find out. But we need to do something for him. Try and speak to dad. In town every trader, patron and guild masters are paying attention and not only, money too, to the words of some rebels, enemies of the Empire And these words are spreading all over. These enrich man want to destroy the court's ways, and undermine the nobility, so that they can rule. Did you call me, your highness, Mr. Prefect? Yes. Look around you! Don't neglect any person that may have a name that should mean safety and faith! It may seem that alone with young Huber his words and the words of the ones like him came to town. Like I was saying, not even the guild masters are strangers to those words: Liubicek, Marker, Szekely. Huber, even. Take the tobacco! Wouldn't you want to go by Nun Aegidia for a while'? Of course. II was really thinking to stop by her. Radio Girmit

No comments:

Post a Comment