Sunday, April 24, 2016

NDTV India

NDTV India, NDTV India online radio, NDTV India internet radio fm...
Hello! Wait up! Don't get fooled! Hello! Come on, boy, go on! Good d Hi! aw I have something for you. What is Burda doing? Fine, trough here. Trouble? NDTV India Not really. Fine. Wish all the best! Good bye! Remember the calling that you need to print! We are on the verge of a life and death battle with absolutism. It's the revolution for the clRadio that will Radioume the fail of humanity to build a new world without privileges. Victory depends on all of us. Time for acts is here. And for us the time to unite the country. Stop! Make Iefl! Run! I'll cover you. Someone betrayed us. If they found out about us! Mount and get back to town! Hide all the papers, hide everything! Let the others know! Where are you going? If not for me Online Radio Burdea! Iuliu Burdea. Now we don't have any purpose During his time Online Radio he did what I wanted to do. I always wanted to be like him. Maybe because of this I used to tell him everyihing. If I where stronger, stronger then you and stronger then this place, I would be next to him, looking for an unknown good. That may never come. Or maybe it would be in vane. Or maybe we would have died. Tricé, where did you come from? God, what is with you? NDTV India Grates, Mr. Hans, grates! You didn't stop by any friends so long. No, I didn't see anybody. And you don't want to see them again? They set this yard pretty good Online Radio I don't know. Think! Hans, you had a hard day today. Yes, a very hard day. Is it ok now? Fine. They cooled down. My son has come home. It's all right. Did it come? You are still upset, father? Now, yes, it pRadioed. I got you a gift for the little one. And for the wonderful woman that you had the luck to find. Poor her! You think it was easy for me'? For years there hasn't been a master's cut around here. The guild only has to butchers: Myself and George. And I'm proud to have this. And that is my son. Don't you worry father! I told her too that I can do what ever I have. I'm human like you Online Radio Maybe a little smarter. So I can be surely a butcher. I will make you proud. But I want to tell you something else. There is one more chance that faith got here. Did you find out Online Radio What are you going to do with him? Maybe because it resembles you. I paid allot for that moment of weakness. NDTV India I saw him every day working for someone else naked, dirty, with in need and I couldn't help him. Most of all because of you. Now I think I am going to take him with me and we are going to go. I will give him his luck back. I will send him to schools. This is what I am going to do. You are going to baptize the child as a catholic, or I won't speak to you again! Like until now. Yes. Anyway, God guards him. His godmother is going to be Nun Aegidia. I was at the monastery. I talked to her. What are you doing, aren't you coming? Hans! I think we need to start, no? Today Online Radio You love Bondi, isn't it so? Mr. Hans Ruben Online Radio I didn't call you he will be an apprentice here. Go inside and wait for me there! He will kill, chop, divide and weigh, all on his own, a calf Online Radio Herta Online Radio without getting dirty, with the utmost precision and in a very short time. NDTV India After that this one will be a part oh the butcher and skinner's guild As the third butcher in this town. Come, boy, come with me? Why? So that you may see the world, Learn, be a man. And most of all to please Sida. If Sida says ill go. She wants you to be a well read man. All is going to be all right, boy, you will not miss anything. You will have all the money you need. Why? I will tell you later why. For now I want you to know that: there is nobody closer to you then me. Did you meet mum? You know her, do you remember her? Boy Online Radio Don't tell me, I know! You are my father, right? Please forgive me gentlemen, but I will not speak Polish. I insist on using the language of my fatherland. Open your eyes, Lithuania's culture is dying murdered right in front of our eyes, yet we stand aside and do nothing. We must revive it, nurture it love it like a child. We've sacrificed our native tongue to speak Russian and Polish the language of our oppressors. I do not believe that those present here are happy to see our language perish and die? How you can possibly compare the language of Lithuania with Russian and Polish? No, how can you possibly compare Russian or Polish to our language? A language that's been traced back to Sanskrit, one of the world's oldest and most sophisticated. Lithuanian's the language of the peasant. There's no shame in being a peasant. I am a peasant, my father is a peasant. Until he became the church organist, my Papa worked the land. Now he's lost his job because the priest wanted him to speak Polish. So again he works the land. Sofija Leonovna, allow me to introduce myself Nikolai Sergeivich Online Radio I know who you are. NDTV India Let me Radioure you, we will always find a place for Lithuanian culture. But Russian will remain the dominant language the language of your Emperor, the Czar. As we say in Russia; English for science, French for love, Russian for everything. Mikalojus Konstantinas Ciurlionis. Nice to meet you. Sofija Leonovna, could you possibly help this peasant improve his Lithuanian? You're the artist, aren't you? Didn't your father teach you? He was a very good teacher. He tried, but I was a poor student. I can manage a few words you have such beautiful eyes. Come now, Mikalojus Konstantinas, you can do better than that. What about, I think I'm in love with you. You have rather a poor vocabulary, of limited value. In the right circumstances it can be very valuable. It wouldn't be very useful at the meat market. NDTV India Only a fool would look for love at the meat market. If you're really serious, I'll help. Please call me Kastytis. But didn't you say Mikalojus? And I could call you Jurate, Queen of the Baltic. I see. You can't speak any sensible Lithuanian, but you can tell fairy tales. It's not a fairy tale, it's a story of forbidden love. Don't tell me you believe Jurate could ever love a mere fisherman? And don't tell me you believe we can actually choose who we fall in love with? You must excuse me, I have to go now. NDTV India

No comments:

Post a Comment