Sunday, April 24, 2016

Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM

Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM, Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM online radio, Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM internet radio fm...
House and food Online Radio And he will learn the craft properly Online Radio This is all I want! You know better, Because you are the guild master. Fair well! Ok, I'll leave now. Art cannot be done like this. For art you need patience. I don't have time for this. You always move. You can't finish a portrait like this. I don't have time for this mister! here have some money. Please get your chests ready. Leave me Online Radio Just a little bit, wait. Boy, take those chests to the hotel. Come faster! The diligence! Cheers Mr. Hetea! We've arrived! Cheers, cheers! Here! I get the mail! Hello! Cheers, cheers! I'm sorry, I need to close the store. I'll be still now! Please have an imposing, but relaxed posture! Darling, please take care of yourself! I will mum. Fair well! Next time bring me more sacks. With the first load! Did you secure the baggage? Yes. I recognized you immediately miss. Mr. Codreanu and Mr. Hans Huber. Hello! I'm taking advantage of the fact I met you to say good bye. I will leave town for a while. For about years. And where are you leaving? To Buda, Pojoni, and Vienna Online Radio Who knows where else? I need to make my apprentice trip. I can't be a master without it. Your poor mother, she is going to find it hard without you. I think she will. Fair well! Fair well, miss! Hello, Mrs. Mara! Kind of strange Huber's boy. I will go. I have some work to do. I noticed you're face expression changed. Your voice is trembling. You didn't know what to say and do anymore. You scared me. About? How I am suppose to react when I find myself all of a sudden with a man with whom I never spoke before. And that man speaks to me like we've been childhood friends. I can't believe that you never seen each other or never spoke before. And how can Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM I convince you that we don't know each other? You didn't lose your disposition. Or maybe it changed since he was here. Yes, true. Because he seemed, as we where breaking up. It was like I was the blame. Maybe in a way you where. What is it mum'? You are sitting with the light on and the blinds shut? You and Codreanu know each other pretty well. You look good together. People turn there heads after you. Yes, yes Online Radio Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM But what is up with that crazy Hubert? he rushed like a mad man. You know each other since you where kids, isn't? I don't think so, because he came from Vienna when you where grown up. You don't have anything to do with him, right? He stormed in here when he saw you with Codreanu. He was like mad! He wasn't mad, mum, I was. One day the window in the big hall broke. Not long ago, when I was supposed to leave the monastery. I think it would have been better not to leave. And what if the window broke. I was sitting at the window and he wasn't supposed to see me. And I to see him. He was so beautiful. And he was sitting between all those bloody pieces of meat. Ad when I came home, instead of coming straight here I made a detour. And I pRadioed in front of the butcher shop. Poor boy, now you're on his mind. Or he wouldn't dare to come here and talk. Since the window thing he came countless times around here. Just to see me. Don't think about it. What will be, will be! If you are not made for him, is his misfortune, not yours. And what if I'm made for him, mum? It can't be! God only knows how much I struggle for you. And he can't punish me like this. Sida, If you would die I will miss everyihing that brings joy to my life. I would think that it happened to other mums and I would learn to live with it. But nobody in my family stained there blood! It's not only that! There is the fact, that you're Romanian and he is German. I know his father well, for years. He is my partner in earning, which leaves me alone in loss. You're a fool for letting him mess with your mind. No matter how much you love each other, the people won't let you. Because you are not of the same kind. And if you want to know he won't be after you forever. I feel sorry about the boy but I love you. And you need to understand that it can't be. But what are you doing here? Forgive me mother, but I don't know what to do. I will go back to the monastery, for a while. I don't know how to manage things in the real world. Maybe is for the best that Hans left. God, for the both of us Online Radio You have your business, mum, your trade. But what shall I do, sit in the window'? Pavel Codreanu is good and smart, but what shall I do here? Wait for me to propose? Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM Don't I have to love him too? What should I say? You know better. If you think it is better to leave, leave! So soon? Yes. I think I will stay here for a while. Tell me Sida, did you meet a man? A man that you fell in love with. Is it the one in the butcher shop? I told you then something about you, about him and about Reghina. And you contradicted me. Do you want to give him your loneliness? You told me once and I think that is why you came. That in front of your mother you always have the sensation you lie without wanting it. In the way that you can't tell her everything because she grudges in a different way. Yes, she does. Everything You think that the difference between how you get along with your mother and how you will get along with a man would be big? I don't know. I rarely talked to man. And they are always embarrRadioed, and sometimes funny. And the taught that I might depend on one of them makes me laugh, sometimes. Other times it frightens me. Huber, Huber! A thief. He has a gun too. Go after him! Take the gun, and let the people know! What is it, what is it? Go out! The town is getting filled with thieves. Last week they hit at the Kolmer Mill. Come! You are followed. Yes, I am! Karl! Come! Where are you going? Not with us. Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM Go upwards to the stone place, and we'll surround him Go away from there, boy! Go away, can't you hear'? Hide! Huber! Hello! This is almost done. Is the guild master home'? What is it, Mara'? Did Huber's man scare you and now you came for the boy'? No I didn't come to take him. I came to send him to get Sida, I don't like to be alone at night. Hello! Hello! Marta, get Tricé! You might be scared to be alone, but do you think that Sida will stay at home'? Radio Madhuban 90.4 FM

No comments:

Post a Comment