Sunday, April 24, 2016

IBN Lokmat

IBN Lokmat, IBN Lokmat online radio, IBN Lokmat internet radio fm...
I'm not a thing. No one owns me. I think you should leave. Your husband's medical records make interesting reading. Did you know when he was at Oginski's music school he went mad? And he remains mad. There's no cure. Now, how do you think such a madman would cope in Siberia? Oh, I forgot, your father's so fond of him he'll no doubt take care of him. No diamonds? I always think a bride should wear diamonds as a mark of purity. But you weren't quite pure, were you? I think you should leave. Where was I? Oh yes, Siberia. Of course, if you were nicer to me, I wouldn't have to send your husband, Kastuk anywhere. When I married my husband I made a vow to be faithful. And, unlike you, I meant it. But if this is what I have to do to protect him then I'll make that sacrifice. Sacrifice? Yes, sacrifice. You'll make love to me in order to keep your husband? I'll make sure he'll die in Siberia and you might well rot beside him. Once again, I order you to leave. This is God's house, not the Czar's. You leave me no other choice. Prepare. Into thy hands, Lord, I commend his spirit. Through this holy unction and His own most tender mercy may the Lord pardon thee whatever sins thou hast committed by taste by sight, so then he could be resurrected among the saints and chosen ones. Through this holy unction I forgive you all your sins. God help, God help. Leave Vilnius and you and your family can stay in this Godforsaken country. Count yourself lucky punishment for dissidents is hard labour. But Juzefa's punishment would be much worse. Don't you dare touch Juzefa. I'll touch her when and how I want, and when I've finished, I'll give her to my soldiers. But leave within a week, don't tell anything to Sofija, she'll stay here. What happened? Nothing. Nothing? Are you going somewhere? Saint Petersburg. Again? Which train? I need to pack. I'm going on my own. What? I don't understand. IBN Lokmat What don't you understand? I'm going, you're staying. You should stay with your parents, then you can see plenty of Nikolai. What are you talking about? He's been here, looking for you. He told me he'd seen you. Is this your malicious revenge for my one night adventure? How could you think that? I'd never be unfaithful to you. Never. Stop lying. I'm going alone and I don't want you to go with me. When will you be back? I don't know. Will you write? Yes. Do you still love me? We can't choose who we fall in love with. Kastuk, I'm having a baby. I need you. Stay. Things will change and then I'll be back. Why don't you let me come with you? Sofija. This is the only way. When will she be born? She? Yes, the Sun and Moon had a daughter, didn't they? Then they divorced. That won't happen to us. We're bound together for eternity. When will she be born? Always impatient. Sofija, don't wave. It would kill me. Just turn around and go. Dear God, why have you done this? Depression sits on me, as heavy as a man, with huge ugly black wings. It's crushing my spirit. Why do you want to take me from my Zose? Have you heard from Konstantinas? You know I haven't despite what he said that he'd write every day. Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil your Christmas. I just thought I'd be with him by now. Sofija, look at you. You should be putting on weight, not losing it. You must think about your baby's health. Mama, I'm thinking about my baby's father, who's all alone, away from his friends away from me. Then go to Saint Petersburg. I don't have money. Let me help you. As a Christmas present. Kastuk, Kastuk Online Radio what has happened to him? Kastuk, do you hear me? We shall live, Uncle Vanya. IBN Lokmat We shall live out many, many days and long evenings; we shall patiently bear the trials fate sends us. We shall hear the angels, we shall see the whole sky paved with diamonds, we shall see all earthly evil, all our sufferings covered by the sea of mercy which shall fill the whole earth. I believe, I believe. What's the matter, Kastuk? I've been here before, Zose. Fate has won, I've lost I'm doomed. No, you're not. I'll take care of you. We'll find someone who can help. But, now, you just need to rest. Do you mind? He's got worse. He believes he'll never recover. Any hope he once had has gone. He can't do anything play the piano, paint, even go for a walk. It's like his life's already ended. I've let him down. No you haven't. Your husband's very ill. You couldn't have prevented it. We know very little about mental illness, and even less how to cure it. But it's clear your husband suffers from some form of debilitating depression and when exhausted his mind splits into pieces. IBN Lokmat I think he's being driven almost insane by all the pictures, music and everything else in his mind. Right now he needs to be isolated from everything that might overstimulate him. I'll send him to a good sanatorium, in Pustelnik. Will I be able to stay with him? It's not advisable. But he needs me and I need him. You know I'm pregnant? Yes and congratulations. The only thing your husband needs right now is complete rest. Kastuk, I'll come and see you whenever I can. I'll write every day. Slava, what if he forgets me? Everything will be fine. One month later Slava. Thank God Konstantinai, you look so much better. Well, I'm feeling a lot better. Tell me all your news. The doctor says you're making good progress and that you'll soon be home. That's news to me they don't tell me anything. What kind of medicine do you take? I don't take anything. I'm just like one of those trees. I'm still and silent, waiting for the seasons to come and go. Soon it'll be spring and I'll come alive. IBN Lokmat So. The curators of the Munich Exhibition want some of your paintings. That's good news, isn't it? Should I choose the paintings? Sorry, but you can't paint just now. You'll wake the other patients. Besides, you need to rest. Come on, back to bed. I'm sorry, but it's doctor's orders. No, I need to finish this. Your Papa will see how beautiful you are. His little angel. Sofija. Listen to me. You cannot take Danute with you. It's too far. You've just given birth, for God's sake. She must see him. I can't explain it. But she must see him as soon as possible. Then at least let me come with you. IBN Lokmat

No comments:

Post a Comment