Sunday, April 24, 2016

Aaj Tak

Aaj Tak, Aaj Tak online radio, Aaj Tak internet radio fm...
I don't need your protection. Yes, you do. And in return? Nothing more than your gratitude. Come to Petersburg with me. What, as your wife? No, I have a wife. Come as my lover. You can have a good life with me. I can give you all the things you deserve. As your Radio? I'm afraid I'm not for sale. Everyone has a price. How could you! It feels as if the sun's already set, yet it's only morning. If I ask the question, what shall I do today? The answer is always the same nothing. If I ask the question, when will my Zose come back? The answer is always the same never. Don't be afraid. Take it easy. So, Sofija. Will you give me your blessing? I've decided to marry Konstantinas. No, I will not! And you'll not have my permission either. Your permission? This is Papa, I'm your daughter, not your property. I'll marry who I like, whether it's Kastuk or anyone else. Sofija, I didn't bring you into this world for you to throw yourself away on the first man you see. Sofija, you're young, beautiful Online Radio clever Online Radio accomplished. You could have any man. Like Nikolai? Why not? He'd make a suitable husband. He's already married, Papa. He didn't tell you that did he? Your Ciurlionis is little better a cheat, a drunk, and womanizer. Leonas. A fine husband he'll make. I wish you luck. I think Papa's forgotten everything he ever knew about love. I hope not. I'm sorry. Sofija, your father's just like every other father he hoped you'd meet a more, let's say, conventional man. Like Nikolai. And what? Well, maybe I should have told Papa about his offer. And? He wanted to set me up in Petersburg as his Radio. Sofija, look at it from Papa's point of view. You came back from Saint Petersburg unhappy and miserable and you don't have to be a fortune teller to know that something happened between you and Konstantinas. And now you want to marry him. Because I love him. Whatever he's done, I love him with all my heart. I do understand, I truly do. I know you cannot change how you feel. But you should try and imagine how your Papa feels he's seen you unhappy, and he doesn't want to see you hurt, again. Mama, there is no other way for me. He's my destiny. Yes, they're unusual. I like this one. I can see the influence of folk art the moon, possibly a forest, that sinister arm. His work reflects a sense of love, maybe happiness. But, at the same time, an unspoken terror, a fear. Fyodor Michaelovich? Not for me, I'm afraid. My six year old son paints better pictures. Of course, if you prefer representative art, this isn't for you. What does he say? Not much. I'll give you an example. In one of his paintings Fairy Tale of the Kings there are hundreds of tiny cities drawn on trees. They fascinated me, so I asked him what they meant. They're what I see. That's all he'd say. The landlord was concerned there'd be a corpse in the building. What's wrong with him? I suspect it's a fever, and maybe exhaustion. If he survives the night he should pull through. Keep him warm. I'll come again tomorrow. Good day. Good day. One month later Good day. How may I help you? I want you to create something very specific. Two identical rings not in size, but shape and colour, and engraved with zodiac signs. Zodiac signs? Astrological symbols. Like this? Yes. I want Sagittarius engraved on both of them. This represents the date when we marry. And Aquarius, which was when we first met. February. "Young man rode to water his horse" "Stop and wait young girl," "Give some water to the horse" "I can't stay and talk to you" "The dew is col d and I'm barefoot, I'll frost my feet Online Radio " I don't know how it would have gone without you. If you need somewhere for your honeymoon, you're always welcome to stay with us. That's very generous of you Slava, but we've planned something already. We're going to the sea. You'll have beautiful light for painting. I don't know about Sofija, but don't expect any seascapes. Kastuk won't only be painting. He still needs to rest. And to enjoy himself. Yes, and that. Have a good trip. Thank you. Kastuk, wait. Look at the moon, Sofija. When I was little my favourite fairy tale was "the Sun and the Moon". Wasn't it Jurate and Kastytis? You're right. So, my second favourite was "the Sun and the Moon" which Mama would tell, and I'd go to bed and in my dreams imagine it all over again. I don't remember it, remind me. If you sit quietly, like a little child, I'll remind you. Once upon a time the Sun and Moon fell in love. They knew they were meant for each other, so got married and lived in a small and cosy house Online Radio Well, they loved each other and had a beautiful little daughter, who they decided to call Earth. The Sun and Moon lived happily, but then they began to quarrel: If you keep on being so hot, I'll leave you and never return, said the Moon. Well if you remain as cold as you are, I'll leave you first, replied the angry Sun. Let's divorce. Our daughter will remain with me, said the Moon. No she won't; I'm not going to leave my precious daughter with you. You will freeze her to death. But because they couldn't agree who should keep her, they went to Perkunas, the God of Thunder Online Radio You two who can't live together, it will be like this: Sun, you will take care of Earth from morning till evening. Moon, you will take over during the night. And that's how it is. Sun is taking care of the earth during the day, and moon is taking over from the evening until the morning. And when the Moon has no time, his little sisters, the stars, shine down on Earth. Konstantinai, why do you paint so many angels? Angels, Slava, are the most important symbols of the spiritual world. They embody calm and beauty. They're full of piety and grace. Angels fly unobtrusively, over the heavy horror that lies below. Who knows what she is? Half human, half sphinx? She looks into the abyss but does she see heaven or hell? I don't know, Slava, I just draw her. I didn't make her. You three, go upstairs. So where is he? He's working, but you already know that, too. I know you follow us. If you were mine I wouldn't leave you alone for a moment. I wouldn't take the chance that someone else might be with you. Aaj Tak

No comments:

Post a Comment