Sunday, April 24, 2016

IBN 7

IBN 7, IBN 7 online radio, IBN 7 internet radio fm...
IBN 7 But, there are no guarantees. Some artists are recognized only after their death. They suffer poverty and disappointment, no one supports them, then they die and suddenly the world has lost a genius. He's totally dedicated to his work. Every morning he wakes up at or and starts painting as soon as the light allows. And he still composes of course? Yes, but not as much. Most of his time is spent painting, although I want him to compose, because when he paints he gets so frantic. Mama, mama. Time to talk about business, Konstantinas. I doubt if any of the critics will understand them. We don't IBN 7 need them to understand, just buy. Anyway, don't be so pessimistic; I understand your work. Yes, but you're Lithuanian. They're Russians. I think you're wrong. Your work's neither Lithuanian nor Russian. Mstislav, you're wrong. My works are very Lithuanian. Konstantinas, you're beyond such borders, IBN 7 beyond the material world. You're a mystic. I don't think so. But if you say so, I'm a Lithuanian mystic. Have a seat, please. I need more paintings, Konstantinai. You'll have them. I'm worried that Sofija being here in Saint Petersburg might distract you. Mstislav, Sofija is my joy and inspiration. You take all the responsibility for her. It's easier to struggle when you're alone. Kastuk. I guess it's time to leave. Mstislav, that's your treasure. Yes. Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you, Mstislav. Good morning. Good morning, my pleasure. How is it for you in Saint Petersburg? Thank you. Everything's fine. How's my handwriting? Everything's fine. We will play it as it's written. Gentlemen, if you allow me before we start I would like to say some words regarding my work In the Forest. As you all may know, I grew up in Lithuania, in a small town of Druskininkai at the river Nemunas. Most importantly, only beautiful pine forests surround this town. I spent my most joyful days of my life in those forests. Once, when I was already a young man I was wandering around the forest when it suddenly became absolutely quiet. I started to listen breathlessly. I listened to that quiet and mysterious breathing of the forest. That quiet yet magnificent breathing consisted of everything: sounds, colors and smells. There were rainbows, the Sun, the sky, everything. And everything came together to one magnificent symphony of the world. I sat there and looked through the eyes of a teenager to that fairytale which unfolded before me. That IBN 7 harmony, that divine purity, would then go along with me all the time. I was constantly looking for ways to write it down. And, of course, when I started to write the symphony I knew right away that it would be In the Forest. Konstantinai, Sofija should get home. She's unaccustomed to St. Petersburg hospitality and lacks practice in drinking champagne. Really. It's time for us to go home. No, no way, Konstantinai. I'll take her. You stay and bask in your glory. Mr Ciurlionis. Yes? Let us congratulate you. Thank you. Why do you call yourself an artist when you're actually a composer? Composer, painter who knows what I am? You're obviously a man of many talents. And you're obviously a very perceptive woman; you clearly recognize a genius. But seriously Mr. Ciurlionis, you must solve the mystery. What mystery? Are you a painter or a composer? Let me be both. I paint what I hear, and compose what I see. But how? It's a secret. I keep it close to my heart. Will you show me? My heart? Perhaps. If you're very, very, good. Oh, I'll be good. Promise. Natasha, you're losing your feathers. Girls, for the nice evening. Who's he? My husband. You're a widow? No, why? My husband's very much alive. So, where is he? Oh, we don't live together I couldn't possibly. What, you don't love him? Love, my God, how conventional, Mr. Ciurlionis. You disappoint me. Love is just for children and pet dogs. And what about you are you married? No, but I'm very much in love. Oh yes, love, of course I forgot. You're in love. That's why you're here. You know IBN 7 Elena and I love men who are in love. Thank God you're home. I thought something had happened. Sofija, I'm sorry. It's alright, you're home now. Sofija, I beg you, forgive me. What happened? Why do you ask me to forgive you? You smell of perfume. Are you so weak? Do I mean so little to you? I thought you loved me. Sofija Online Radio There was too much champagne, too much flattery. You didn't see how they all admired me. I wanted you to be proud of me, to give you a reason to love me as much as I love you. Love? I can live without that kind of love. I've neglected my work, my family, I've risked my reputation, I've risked everything for you. How could I be so stupid. Zose, don't leave me, it meant nothing. Forgive me. This means nothing. If it meant nothing then why do it? Why have you thrown me away for something that meant nothing? You should forgive yourself, Kastuk. I can live with these things. Can you? Mr Ciurlionis, Lithuanian gold first discovered by mermaids. They built an amber palace with it for their beloved Queen, Jurate. Konstantinas. Ciurlionis. Come back. Now! Dear compatriots, it is a IBN 7 big honour for me to be today with you and with the great Dr. Basanavicius in one place! By showing solidarity we're sending a simple but clear message directly to the Czar: we insist on an independent Lithuania! Lithuania has already shown to the whole world Lithuanian identity, selfesteem and the desire for freedom. All of this will never be taken away by anyone or any Empire. Because the Lithuanian nation isn't the nation of slaves. Please remember that every time when someone tries to steal our hope. IBN 7 Remind that to your close friends, to your enemies, to Russia, to the Czar, to the whole world. Only this is how, step by step will we reach our victory, our Lithuanian freedom. I won't let you become a martyr. I'm trying to help you, so don't treat me like the enemy. But you are the enemy. I don't understand. I'm your friend one night, your enemy the next. I want to be treated like the others. Sofija, you know my orders I'm supposed to dispose of all nationalists. You know what that means. Why won't you let me help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment