Sunday, April 24, 2016

NewsX

NewsX, NewsX online radio, NewsX internet radio fm...
Have you scissors? My darling Kastuk, our dream was true. We now have a beautiful little girl who I've called Danute, just as we discussed. She has your very own soulful eyes and whenever I look at her I see you. My daughter's hair. You must be very proud. Yes. Once you're home you'll see for yourself. And may she visit before then? Maybe. But, there is some good news. You're allowed to go into the forest. What, now? Yes, if you feel able. Thank you. NewsX Zose, I send you all my love. NewsX I yearn to see Danute. In my dreams I kiss her face, her hands and then all her tiny toes. My heart is overwhelmed with such bliss that I'd like to embrace the whole world and hold it closely. Your Papa's getting better and better. What's the matter, dear? She knows there's a change of routine. She's just excited. What is it my angel? I think it's Pneumonia. He has shortness of breath, and look it hurts when he breathes deeply. Keep him cool and try and keep his lungs clear. Goodbye. Goodbye. Hello, madam. My mother. And you must be Danute. I've heard a lot about you. Please come to my office. This way. There's no easy way of saying this. Of saying what? That at first madam's husband was making a good recovery, exactly as we'd hoped. Online Radio and now he isn't? I'm very sorry. He went for a walk, but stayed out all night it rained and he caught a chill. And I'm afraid he developed pneumonia. Is that serious? I'm so very, very sorry. Your husband pRadioed away in the NewsX early hours of this morning. I don't Online Radio that's impossible. He was exhausted. NewsX I don't understand. He's no told he was getting better. He caught a cold a cold. How could a col d kill him? For a man his age he wasn't strong, his system was weak. The mind and body are connected in so many ways. This is your Papa. Zose, I've been allowed to take walks. It's a real sign I'm getting better. I'll stay out all night, look at the stars, listen to the music of the forest. Zose, aren't we the lucky ones? You lied. You lied, you lied, you lied. Do I look lucky to you?! Do I look lucky to you?! Lord give eternal rest for the dead and let the eternal light shine upon him. And may you find peace in Heaven. Amen. He never found any peace here on earth. Sofija, please accept my condolences. My husband's not yet cold in his grave. Please leave us alone. Let's go Sofija. What did he want? It's all right Mama, he's paid as much respect to my husband he had. It's such a comfort that you care for us, and that you loved my Kastukas. He's still alive in my heart. We spent such little time together, but it's not a reason to be sad. I know that Danute would have loved him. He would have been such a tender and loving father. I believe that at some point I will find strength to tell her everything about his paintings, music, how he loved his country. NewsX Very few of his dreams came true, he was worth so much, but life gave him so little. My dearest Zose, I rejoice without end that you're the one for whom I've longed since my childhood, of whom I've thought, dreamed and fantasized. I'm not afraid of life because we'll stand together, and support each other. And when we die, you and I will meet in other lands, since we are Eternity and Infinity. This is where your Papa and me used to come. We used to talk about singing mermaids and underwater palaces. Yes, we did. Then we'd walk in the forest. Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis died in , aged . He left a legacy of more than paintings, drawings and some musical compositions. Sofija spent the rest of her life promoting his work. She never remarried and died in , aged . On February Lithuania achieved independence. This lasted for just years and was followed by years of Soviet occupation. But, in , freedom was again secured. NewsX

No comments:

Post a Comment